BBC Travel, Independent, Telegraph, Guardian, Which?, Time Out, Lonely Planet Magazine, Dagens Nyheter, GeoSaison, N by Norwegian, Morning Calm Magazine, Easyjet Traveller, Lonely Planet, Insight Guides, Avalon Travel Publishing, Lonelyplanet.com, Roughguides.com, Adventure.com, Red Bull Adventure Channel, Destinations of the World News, KimKim
Regionally: I specialise in writing about the UK (mainly on outdoors/adventure), Eastern Europe (especially Czech Republic and Slovakia), Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Svalbard) and Latin America (particularly the Caribbean, the Andes and the Amazon),
Thematically: Culinary and Outdoor/Adventure travel
Commissioning Editors, PRs and indeed anyone else who fancies taking a look – please scroll across by clicking on that arrow to see samples of my writing, and of the various publications I work with to produce content – books, articles and features both in digital and in print – that inspires people to travel.
My clients want to work with me:
- Because of my regional expertise which goes far beyond the standard and extends to the truly off-the-beaten-track, giving content I produce the edge for originality.
- Because of the evocative, inspiring nature of my writing: I only write about what I truly care about, and passion cannot be faked!
- Because of the awards and accolades my writing has won: the latest being Latin American Travel Writer of the Year.
- Because of my reliability in producing quality work to deadline.
- Because I can back up written content with strong images when requested.
For any queries, please contact me.